Please consider the following prior to attending the open house:
- Our wedding cakes have a minimum starting price of $395 and up.
- We only service venues within the GTA. Please email us to confirm if we offer delivery to your venue before attending. GTA delivery starts at $75.
- The open house is for wedding cakes and shower cakes inquires only. We will not be providing information on celebration cakes (i.e., birthdays, baptism, communions, etc). Please email us for more information on celebration cakes.
- For the consideration of our limited shop space and other attendees, please only attend if you are engaged to be married this year and shopping for a wedding cake.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an open house? What can I expect?
- An open house is an informal event where couples can stop by at their leisure to see us - no appointment necessary. Due to the high volume of expected guests, please do not expect a personal, one on one consultation. The staff available are not committed or dedicated to any specific guest(s).
- Why are you hosting an open house? Do you still offer consultations?
- With wedding season fast approaching and our overwhelming consultation schedule, we are hosting open houses for couples whose schedule does not work with ours. The open house provides them the opportunity to stop by without an appointment to see our work, sample our cakes and ask questions. Personal one-on-one consultations are no longer available.
- Can I book a cake or leave a deposit at the open house?
- Absolutely! We encourage couples to take advantage of booking our services at the open house to avoid disappointment of us booking up. Deposit of $100 is required for all bookings.
- Is there a cost to attend?
- There is no cost to attend the open house. Please come by anytime between 10am-1pm.
- Will there be any future open house dates?
- Yes, based on the demand, we hope to schedule an open house every month. Visit us on Twitter or Facebook frequently for updates and upcoming open house dates.